Monday, November 15, 2010

Vintage Irmi Lamps: I can't choose!

I love the look of vintage Irmi lamps. There's nothing I hate worse than matchy-matchy generic nursery decor, and lamps and bedding are tied for the matchy-matchy prize. Don't get me wrong, there are some really cute baby bedding sets out there, they just aren't what I'm looking for.

These lamps are very unique and one of a kind and I like that a lot. Here are the Irmi lamps I'm leaning toward the most. I really need help deciding which one to get. The train and trolly definitely fit the color scheme best, but there's something about the ark and animals I like on the other lamp. HELP, I can't choose! Which one do you like best?

Photobucket

The ark comes with a plain white lamp shade (not original) but is missing the trolly driver part of the lamp. The train comes with the original shade. It has orange trains on a white and yellow checked background. The tolly doesn't come with a shade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I just purchased the Orange Caboose lamp. I think it fit more of the criteria than the other two. I like that it still had it's original shade. Can't wait to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment