Monday, January 17, 2011

Nursery Painting Part 2: AFTER

I reallllly hate what photobucket is doing to my pictures...grrr. okay onto the paint.

***EDIT: I totally forgot I could use my Flickr account (duh!) instead of stupid Photobucket. Now the colors are better!!***

True paint colors:
Photobucket

It was sunny out when I took the before pictures, and overcast in the after. I hope to get better pictures of the after soon.
BEFORE_AFTER
The window wall and the ceiling are a light gray color. We still need to switch out the ceiling fan and put a faceplate over that wiring by the door.

View from the door:
Nursery_Painting-31

View from the door:
Nursery_Painting-32

Nursery_Painting-33

Nursery_Painting-34

Nursery_Painting-35

Nursery_Painting-39

Nursery_Painting-36
Nursery_Painting-38

Now to refinish the dresser and rocking chair and get the other furniture in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment