Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The New Dunn Photography + Design Blog

I decided to make the move and separate my personal blog and my Photography blog. I wanted to design something that branded my photography in a clean and beautiful way. After purchasing a beautiful template, I set to work tweaking and coding it to my liking. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and I'm happy to share it with everyone. It's a bit more than your average blog. It's more of a mini website. Until I finish my website, I'm pretty happy with this blog being my virtual "front door" to the world wide web. I've added a few informative pages under the Details tab in the menu. These should help to answer a few questions. If you want to have a look around and leave a comment I would greatly appreciate it. I'll probably still post some photography stuff here, but not all.
dpdblog
Now that I have an awesome new blog, I have an urge to totally redesign this one as well. Now if I could just clone myself about 5 times, I'd have enough time to get everything done that I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment