Sunday, October 24, 2010

I NEED to find this crib!

I have one picture of the crib I'd die to have! I've searched too many hours to count for it online, and have come up empty handed. I've found a few that are similar, but not quite what I want. If anyone anywhere knows what brand/style this crib is, where I can buy it (if it's not an arm and a leg) or one of similar style, please let me know.

Photobucket

I love how thick the slats are on the crib. I don't like those skimpy looking ones very much. I really love the curved ends. Ahhh I want it!
----------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Good news: I found it. Bad news: Probably can't get it. It is called the Annie Crib and it's by a company called Bellini, an Italian furniture company. It can be found here . They don't even list the prices on the website, and we all know what that means--EXPENSIVE! I found a few on ebay, but they are all local pickup only and nowhere close to this area. Maybe, just maybe I'll find one somewhere!?!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment