Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's a...

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ultrasound was awesome! Baby is measuring right on target for everything. I'm happy to announce that I was right and it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so, so, so excited! He didn't want us to miss the fact that he was a boy, he had his goods and services all out and about, but was being like daddy and hiding his face from the camera. He was head down and facing toward my left butt cheek, face right against the uterus so we got NO face shots! I was so looking forward to getting a small peek at what he looks like, but he wasn't having any of it. Already taking after his daddy LOL. When she told us what he was I instantly started crying, I was so overcome with happiness! I'm so so so over the moon right now I can't sit still! The beautiful smile Ryan gave me when we found out will forever be etched in my heart. I love that man.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment