Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Still searching for the crib

The search is still on for that awesome crib. I refuse to give up, I want it. I want it bad! I got a hold of the store, and because that crib has been discontinued, they have it for actually VERY inexpensive compared to what it originally retailed for. Also, they only have 2 colors available: natural wood and antique white. The price for the crib new is now $429. I *might* be willing to pay that much, but with the shipping (she estimated $250-$300 are you kidding me?!) it's just too much!

I Googled Bellini Annie Crib and found it for sale all across the US in various Craigslist posts. I found it on Ebay also, but that lady refused to ship it unless someone could come and pick it up and ship it out.

For now I'm happy to shop around and hopefully some nice citizen will be willing to ship me this crib at a reasonable price. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment