Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fabric Options

My mother-in-law and I are going to be making the curtains, chair cushions, and bedding for baby boy's room. Being a designer, of course I didn't want to just go and buy a "bed-in-a-bag" for his room. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just want to have EXACTLY what I want and trying to find anything in the "weird" color scheme I've chosen would be impossible anyway. I did look at first and couldn't find anything.

I've spent more time than I probably should have browsing all over the web for the perfect fabrics for everything. I wasn't 100% sure exactly what I wanted. I knew for sure what I didn't want. I didn't want matchy-matchy! I figured I'd know the perfect fabrics when I saw them.

Here's a quick mock up of some of the ones I was thinking of getting. Not all of these are set in stone. There are a few that I'm still trying to decide if I like together or not, and I'm still searching for a few that might be better than the ones I've settled for so far.

Photobucket

I added my original color scheme to the bottom for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment