Sunday, January 16, 2011

Planned Seattle Trip

I don't think I ever blogged about finally finding my DREAM crib! Well a wonderful lady in Seattle had one listed on Craigslist and I asked if she'd be willing to ship it to me and she said she would. I'm paying $170 for it! It was used by her daughter and is still in excellent shape. Shipping on it would have been close to $200 though, I'm sure!

Photobucket


Also, the bookcase I want to get from Ikea is reasonably priced at $69.99, but for them to ship it to me would be $349.00 + the price of the bookcase! UGH! There are also some cool shelves I want to get from Ikea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, we decided we're just gonna drive our happy little butts over to Seattle this weekend and pick everything up. My brother Timmy's bringing the dresser down in his truck, he's so nice to come with us and let us use his truck for everything. I'm getting really excited to get the dresser and rocking chair stripped and refinished now.

No comments:

Post a Comment