Friday, January 28, 2011

Sleep Sack

Has anyone else used a "sleep sack" with their baby? I am all about reducing chances of SIDS, and I've heard great things about sleep sacks. I've been eying them, never seeing one in my price range and in a pattern that would match his room, till today. I found one on Zulily (LOOOOVE that site!) originally $60 but I got it for $27.99. I found an online coupon for $10 off an order $30 or more, my order wasn't quite there, so I looked around a bit more and found these cute party cookie imprint stamps for $4.99. Once it was all said and done with my $10 discount and shipping added I ended up paying $29.93.

Here's the one I ordered, it actually matches his room!:
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. One item that is a must in my book to help reduce the chance of SIDS is a sleep monitor placed under the baby's mattress.

    http://www.amazon.com/Angelcare-Baby-Movement-Monitor-White/dp/B0014KUGNQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1297060307&sr=8-3

    This is the one we have for the girls and it has given me many hours of peaceful sleep. It's the one item I ALWAYS reccomend to new moms.

    ~Chelsea Sanderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always had Gabriel sleep in sacks. They're excellent even for reasons other than SIDS reduction (although that's obviously a huge one). In fact, he still sleeps in one but I think once the weather warms up a little, we'll pack them away. And since he's almost 3 years old, I think he'll be fine with normal blankets now. ;)
    I love the design on this one. I would suggest getting at least 2 (in each size) though for practicality sake.
    Have I mentioned that we have always LOVED orange? It's gotta be something about redheads. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Melissa, it must be a redhead thing! Orange always makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete