Monday, February 7, 2011

35 Weeks 1 Day Pregnant

Lots of updates today! Let's just say I was feeling ambitious. There's only about 34 days to go! It's so funny how different my belly can be shaped from one minute to the next. This boy likes to STRETCHHHHH. I wonder if he'll be long like his daddy? Ryan was 23 inches long when he was born! So far I have 3 small inch long stretch marks under my left cheek (yeah THAT cheek), and that's it--so far. Not too shabby for being up THIRTY NINE POUNDS! I never thought I'd gain THAT much! It's all for a wonderful cause though, so I can't complain for a minute!

35weeks_1day

35weeks_1day-

35weeks_1day

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Tummy Butter on the other "butt"er? :) It's supposed to help with stretch marks, so maybe it'll work on those stretch marks. You're getting so close! I'm so excited for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Religiously! Every time I get out of the shower I slather that stuff on. I have Palmers lotion I put everywhere else. It's supposed to help, but of course stretch marks are genetic, so I'll probably get them regardless.

    ReplyDelete