Monday, February 14, 2011

Rocking Chair Finished

This project is almost complete! My terrific mother-in-law was nice enough to make the cushions for me and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! They are so bright and fun! She is still making the arm rests, but they won't be like the original ones, they will just go around the top of the arms. This chair sure has come a long way!

rocker_finished-4

rocker_finished-1

And because I know you want to see them. The before and afters:

FINAL_before_after_rocker_side

FINAL_before_after_rocker_front

It's cute and it's comfy to sit in. I'm sure it's going to be getting a lot of use in the next few months!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it looks AMAZING! I absolutely love it, and Aunt Charlene did a great job on the cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She really did do a great job. I'd be lost without her!

    ReplyDelete