Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Closet and Drawerganization

I've had this post ready to go for quite some time, I just forgot to post it. So here is the before and after of Boston's closet.

before_after_closet

Here's the closet before any painting or shelves.
closet_before-2

After painting and having the shelving installed.
closet_after-2

Chock full of 0-3month clothing! The stuff in the tote drawers will go on his shelves when those are done.
closet_done-1

A few more views:
closet_done-2

closet_done-3

closet_done-4

Also, here's a peek into a few of his dresser drawers. I just love little baby shoes and socks!
dresser_drawers_clothes-2

I still have a long way to go to get enough cloth diapers! He should be able to start wearing them in about a month, I can't wait!
dresser_drawers_clothes-3

No comments:

Post a Comment