Tuesday, April 5, 2011

1 Month Old

I can't believe my baby was 1 month old yesterday! Every month I'm going to be taking a picture on the 4th to celebrate his month birthdays. Each one will have a different theme. Since his FAVORITE thing to do so far is sleep, I had to get a sleeping picture.

1_month

Here are a few outtakes:

week_5_April_04_2011-25

week_5_April_04_2011-34

This morning he smiled at me for the first time. Well, he's been smiling a lot in his sleep and even having hysterical fits of giggles while sleeping too! But today was the first time he smiled right at me as a result of my talking and playing with him. What an amazing feeling! I love this little guy so, so, so much!

Last night I started (and finished, yes I'm a champ) Boston's birth video. It starts with a bunch of pregnancy pictures and has labor and delivery (nothing gross is shown, don't worry) pictures and video mixed in. I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out in the amount of time I worked on it! Boston and I were up till about 3:30 AM, because I was working on the video, and right as I'm finishing it about 1 AM, he wakes up and wants to play and eat.

I should have the video posted later today. It's a huge file, so we'll see if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment