Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crib Bedding: Quilt Dunzo!

I'm so excited to announce that I finished the crib quilt. FINALLY! On Mother's Day I just decided to do it. Get it done. We went out to my in-laws like we do every Sunday and with my mother-in-laws supervision and guidance I finished it! I feel so accomplished! This is the first sewing project I've done since quilting class in high school. It's weird too because I used to LOVE quilting and sewing in general.

I also have the mobile on the crib finally.

quilt_done-4

I'm finally getting around to posting his name picture. It wasn't posted before he was born because his name was a secret, and I guess I just forgot to ever post it! It's still not hung though! Since it's going to hang above the crib, we have to get something to not only hang it, but secure it to the wall so it doesn't fall on or get pulled off the wall by little man. I just made the print in Photoshop and painted the frame white. I quite like how it goes with the quilt and the room in general.

quilt_done-8

And a view of them together.

quilt_done-9

No comments:

Post a Comment