Friday, February 10, 2012

Blogger of the Year...NOT

I really do deserve slack of the year award for 2011 (and 2012 so far). I've had all sorts of things to blog that just kind of fell through the cracks. Getting my business up and running has taken every ounce of my free time (not that I'm complaining) hence, the blog neglect. I'm making a conscious effort to blog more than just the Week in Pictures posts. I'm in the process of planning Boston's 1st birthday (already!) and have way too many ideas. I really do have ADHD when it comes to planning things. I go off on tangents and realize I've wasted hours. Pinterest is awesome for getting my ideas in order, but bad for my tangent browsing. I start out looking for birthday party ideas and find a hairstyle I want to try--pin that, then find a neat book shelf idea, pin that. Yeah, I need to FOCUS! Follow me on Pinterest if you want to get lost for hours one end pinning pretty things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment