Friday, February 18, 2011

The Big Checklist: Progress

Here are the items from my February 6, 2011 checklist:

- Clean closet doors and window sill and blind.
- Paint inside the closet Upon further inspection aka: Ryan taking down the existing shelf and hanging bar, it appears the previous owners just painted around things, so YAY (NOT) I get to paint all of the closet now!
- Install the closet system
- Line the dresser drawers
- Dye the curtains again (one bottle was decent, I just want more saturation)
- Cut and hem curtains and add elephants with fabric paint
- Install curtain rod and hang curtains
- Put Ikea bookcase together Thanks Ryan!
- Put crib together (maybe a miracle will happen and the lady will get me the hardware and stabilizer bars? maybe not?)
- Paint all picture frames, frame art and hang.
- Wash all clothing and fabric
- Make new cushions for the rocking chair
- Make crib skirt (contingent on crib measurements once it's set up)
- Make crib quilt (contingent on crib measurements once it's set up)
- Make pillows

Photobucket

I still have quite a bit of work to do to finish off that list. Most of the things I have left to do involve the crib though, so not much I can do to get those accomplished right now anyhow. Now I have a new list. We still have quite a few things left to buy, so I'm making myself a purchase list so that I can remember them all!

- Changing pad and covers
- Baby Socks
- Crib Mattress pad
- Receiving blankets
- Moby wrap (Ordered)
- Wet bags for diapers (Ordered)
- Newborn grooming supplies
- Non-baby looking diaper bag!

Wooo! Now I know why most people have baby showers! So. Much. STUFF! I'm sure I'll think of more as we get closer so I'll add as I think of more.

No comments:

Post a Comment